Friday, September 19, 2014
Fair: 2 – 5 p.m.
Reception: 5 – 6 p.m.
NCNM Betty Radelet Hall, 2719 SW Kelly Ave, Portland
NCNM Fall 2014 Career and Resource Fair offers NCNM students, recent college graduates and alumni in naturopathic medicine, oriental medicine, acupuncture, integrative medicine research, global health and nutrition an opportunity to learn about:
- current job openings,
- potential employers,
- resources for clinical business and entrepreneurial ventures.
Are you a soon-to-be or recent grad?
Ways we can help you with your career.
- CV writing, job searches & interview skills
- building a professional network & connecting with business mentors and professional resources
- developing business plans & business skills
- professional writing and getting published
- public speaking
- preparing your community education projects
- professional outreach
- marketing & virtual marketing
- health care related billing and insurance panels
- customer service skills
- finding funding resources
- project planning
- general pep-talks and go get ‘em tiger encouragement.
Already a business pro? Want to work and learn? Become a PFCS work study student!